SHANGHAI, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Visteon Corporation (NYSE: VC), a leading global automotive supplier, will display automotive climate, electronics and interiors innovations from its family of businesses April 20-29 at the 15th Shanghai International Automobile Industry Exhibition (Auto Shanghai 2013). Visteon's exhibit will be in C015, Hall N5, at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre.
Making its Asia premiere at Auto Shanghai 2013 is Visteon's highly acclaimed e-Bee vehicle concept. Aligned with theme of Auto Shanghai 2013 – Innovation for Better Life – the concept represents Visteon's vision of mobility in the year 2020: flexibility, frugality and simplicity. Capitalizing on Visteon's experience in consumer and market trend insights and its track record of anticipating and developing new technologies, the e-Bee incorporates a wide range of automotive innovations to create a unique and personalized driving experience.
Alongside the vehicle concept, Visteon will showcase a range of technological innovations and localization achievements provided by its family of businesses:
- Halla Visteon Climate Control, the newly established world's second largest global supplier of automotive climate products, will showcase its climate portfolio, focusing on environmentally friendly products.
- Visteon Electronics will demonstrate a range of cockpit electronics innovations focused on in-vehicle user experiences.
- Visteon Interiors will showcase various products with high-quality craftsmanship and functionality.
- Yanfeng Visteon Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd., a joint venture between Visteon and Huayu Automotive Systems (HASCO), will highlight its latest premium sports car concept and other cutting-edge technologies in interiors, electronics, seating, exteriors and safety at HASCO's booth (D059, Hall N5).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV