The National Parkinson Foundation Launches The Whatever It Takes To Beat Parkinson's Campaign
In launching Whatever It Takes to Beat Parkinson's, NPF has strengthened its commitment to changing lives for people with Parkinson's. By focusing on empowerment activities, NPF hopes to provide everyone with Parkinson's the tools they need for a full, productive life.
Learn more about the Whatever It Takes to Beat Parkinson's campaign.
About Parkinson's Disease Affecting an estimated one million Americans and four to six million worldwide, Parkinson's disease is the second most common neurodegenerative disease after Alzheimer's and is the 14th leading cause of death in the United States. It is associated with a progressive loss of motor control (e.g., shaking or tremor at rest and lack of facial expression) as well as non-motor symptoms (e.g., depression and anxiety). There is no cure for PD, and 60,000 new cases are diagnosed each year in the United States alone.
About the National Parkinson Foundation (NPF)Founded in 1957, the National Parkinson Foundation's mission is to improve the quality of care for people with Parkinson's disease through research, education and outreach. NPF has funded more than $172 million in care, research and support services. For more information about NPF, visit www.parkinson.org, or call the NPF Helpline at 1-800-4PD-INFO (473-4636). Media Contact: Leilani PearlDirector of Communications305-243-7951 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE National Parkinson Foundation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV