Cafe Rio Mexican Grill Named Number One Mexican Restaurant In The Nation For The Fourth Year In A Row By Sandelman And Associates
SALT LAKE CITY, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cafe Rio Mexican Grill takes the number one spot again for best Mexican restaurant in the nation by Sandelman and Associates 2012, viewed by some as the restaurant equivalent of an Oscar. The Quick-Track Award is an honor limited to the very best quick service restaurant performers in the United States. This highly respected award is based solely on customer reviews and dining experience. Categories include taste of food, overall service, speed of service and value.
"Winning this award is a huge testament to our hard working, dedicated employees and loyal customers," says Chief Marketing Officer, Ben Craner. "Without whom, we wouldn't be where we are today."
Cafe Rio is a big believer in giving back to their communities. Over the course of 2012, more than $75,000 was donated to public schools and various charities. Giving back to their customers and communities is a fundamental part of the Cafe Rio philosophy.
"We believe in building strong families and community networks," states Ben Craner, Chief Marketing Officer. "It is important for us to support our loyal customers and towns as much as they support us."The company's dedication and commitment to excellence is most evident in their skilled friendly staff and by using high quality food, with only the freshest of ingredients. Their strict 'no microwaves and no freezers' policy, has been one of the many aspects that has set Cafe Rio apart from the competition. Each restaurant starts their day early hand-squeezing over 1,000 limes, hand-scooping fresh avocados and making their award winning recipes from scratch. Every tortilla is handmade to order in front of each customer; that hard work and dedication has paid off with winning over 60 National Awards for their made-from-scratch meals.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV