Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) was added to the Analyst Focus List at J.P. Morgan. $40 price target. Capacity fears have been overblown, J.P. Morgans said.
Dell (DELL) estimates were lowered at UBS through 2015. Preliminary proxy offers go private rationale, UBS said. Neutral rating and $13.65 price target.
eBay (EBAY) estimates, price target were raised at J.P. Morgan. Shares are now seen reaching $64. Estimates were also increased, following the company's upbeat investor meeting, J.P. Morgan said. Overweight rating.
Honeywell (HON) estimates, price target were increased at Drexel Hamilton. Estimates were raised through 2015. Company has better sales and margin visibility, Drexel Hamilton said. Buy rating and new $85 price target.Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) price target was raised at UBS to $89. FDA approves Invokana, UBS said. Buy rating. Progressive (PGR) price target was raised at UBS to $25. Claims trend comparisons get easier beginning in the second quarter of 2013. Neutral rating. Suncoke Energy (SXC) was cut from the Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs. $19 price target. Company lacks near-term catalysts, Goldman Sachs said. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV