Telecom Industry Leaders Select Wireless Expressways, Inc. As Featured Exhibitor In Innovation Showcase Of CTIA 2013
All of WE's current products are totally passive, require no power from a/c mains, satisfying "green" building objectives. They are also designed to meet fire safety regulations for equipment that occupies HVAC plenum spaces. Any commercial grade access point with external antenna connectors can be used to drive the system.
Because far fewer access points are needed in a WE wireless network, the number of wireless controller ports and WLAN controllers (and software licenses) can be greatly reduced, or eliminated, yielding significant CAPEX and maintenance savings. Design of a WE system is "by the numbers", not guesswork.
The company is now turning its attention to waveguide-based solutions for 5GHz 802.11n and 802.11ac. WE's waveguide-based products for these IEEE standards will be announced at the CTIA 2013 conference and displayed in their E-Tech Showcase.
For more information on The Telecom Council's Innovation Showcase for 2013, see: http://www.telecomcouncil.com/CTIA2013.php, for CTIA: www.CTIA2013.com. For more information on Wireless Expressways: www.wirelessexpressways.com.Media Contact: Charles Becker 210-616-0000 This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Wireless Expressways, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV