Munchkin, Inc. Raises The Bar For Cleaning With Launch Of Non-Toxic Naughty Mouth Soap
To celebrate the launch, parents who visit the Munchkin Facebook page today, April 1, may enter for a chance to win free products.
To learn more about Munchkin's new cleaning products, please go to www.Munchkin.com.
About Munchkin, Inc.
A privately held, global company headquartered in North Hills, Calif., Munchkin, Inc. creates baby products that excite, delight and make life easier for today's parents. Founded in 1991, Munchkin, Inc. has always placed great emphasis on innovation, redefining what baby products can achieve. As a result, Munchkin has reinvigorated the category with improvements such as a 2-in-1 bottle brush design and White Hot® Technology that lets moms know if the bath water or the car interior is too hot. A strategic partnership with Church & Dwight Co., Inc., the maker of ARM & HAMMER™ baking soda, resulted in a line of diapering products that work with pure, natural baking soda, including the ARM & HAMMER™ Diaper Pail by Munchkin, winner of the American Baby Bests Award. Munchkin, Inc. has won more than 40 industry awards, including multiple wins of the coveted Target® Corporation Partner Award of Excellence, the ASDA stores partnership award and the Toys "R" Us "Vendor of the Year" award for two consecutive years in 2011 and 2012. Wal-Mart has also recognized Munchkin, Inc. by nominating the brand for its "Supplier of the Year" award in the Consumables Division. Endorsed and recommended by sleep and safety experts, medical professionals, toy specialists and parents, Munchkin products can be found at retail outlets internationally. For more information, visit www.Munchkin.com.https://www.facebook.com/Munchkin https://twitter.com/munchkin_inc http://pinterest.com/munchkin http://instagram.com/munchkininc Contact: Bridget EvansFormula (212) 219-0321 Evans@formulapr.com SOURCE Munchkin, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV