MORRIS PLAINS, N.J., April 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Immunomedics, Inc. (Nasdaq:IMMU), a biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on the development of monoclonal antibody-based products for the targeted treatment of cancer, autoimmune and other serious diseases, today announced that six posters will be presented at the 2013 Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research to be held in Washington, DC, from April 6 – 10, 2013.
The schedule and meeting places for the poster sessions, together with the abstract number, poster section and poster board numbers, are listed below:
- "MAb-PAM4 can differentiate between pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma and chronic pancreatitis" [Abstract No. 1141, Session Title: Biomarkers 2: Gastrointestinal Cancers, Monday, April 8, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Hall A-C, Poster Section 1, Poster Board Number 3]
- "Targeting interferon-Lambda 1 with a stabilized dimer of anti-tumor Fab" [Abstract No. 1221, Session Title: Cytokines, Modification of the Tumor Microenvironment, and Intervention, Monday, April 8, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Hall A-C, Poster Section 5, Poster Board Number 1]
- "Cell-cell fusion in vivo transfers genes for human malignancy, metastasis, and the donor tumors' organoid phenotype to stromal hamster cells" [Abstract No. 1630, Session Title: Tumor-Stromal Interactions, Monday, April 8, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Hall A-C, Poster Section 21, Poster Board Number 8]
- "A Phase I study of IMMU-130 (labetuzumab-SN-38) anti-CEACAM5 antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC)" [Abstract No. LB-159, Session Title: Late-Breaking Research: Clinical Trials, Tuesday, April 9, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Hall A-C, Poster Section 47]
- "CD22-targeting epratuzumab mediates trogocytosis of multiple cell-surface markers on normal, malignant, and lupus B cells" [Abstract No. 4744, Session Title: Immune Therapeutics and Monoclonal Antibodies 2, Wednesday, April 10, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Hall A-C, Poster Section 5, Poster Board Number 13]
- "Novel T-cell redirecting trivalent bispecific antibodies" [Abstract No. 4747, Session Title: Immune Therapeutics and Monoclonal Antibodies 2, Wednesday, April 10, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Hall A-C, Poster Section 5, Poster Board Number 16]
Cynthia L. Sullivan, President and CEO, commented: "Our presentations represent a diverse set of products and technologies for the therapy of hematological and solid cancers, including our elucidation of the possible mechanism of action of epratuzumab in the therapy of system lupus erythematosus. The late-breaking poster on our IMMU-130 product candidate will present our first clinical results with this novel antibody-drug conjugate in patients with advanced, relapsed, metastatic colorectal cancers from our ongoing Phase I dose-escalation trial."