GREENWICH, Conn., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Blyth, Inc. (NYSE: BTH), a direct to consumer company and leading designer and marketer of health and wellness products, candles and accessories for the home sold through the direct selling and direct marketing channels, today indicated that it has repurchased shares in the open market under its share repurchase authorization. During its first fiscal quarter, following the March 14th release of its 2012 financial results, the Company repurchased 594,582 shares – the maximum available under 10b-18 guidelines during the open window to repurchase - or approximately 3.6% of its outstanding shares. The Company has 1.0 million shares remaining in its existing authorization.
Blyth, Inc., headquartered in Greenwich, CT, USA, is a direct to consumer business focused on the direct selling and direct marketing channels. It designs and markets health and wellness products, candles and accessories for the home through the direct selling channel, utilizing both the network marketing and home party plan methods. The Company also designs and markets household convenience items and personalized gifts through the catalog/Internet channel. Its products are sold direct to the consumer under the ViSalus Sciences ®, PartyLite ® and Two Sisters Gourmet by PartyLite ® brands and to consumers in the catalog/Internet channel under the Miles Kimball®, Walter Drake®, Easy Comforts®, As We Change® and Exposures® brands.
Blyth, Inc. may be found on the Internet at www.blyth.com.
SOURCE Blyth, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV