The Canadian handset maker's stock closed down 0.84% at $14.44 on Thursday during the last day of trading before the Good Friday holiday.
eBay (EBAY) was another winner, rising 2.64% to $55.65. On Monday, Canaccord Genuity upgraded the online auction site to "buy" from "hold," citing the company's sustainable growth. Canaccord also raised its eBay price target to $67 from $56.
Intel (INTC) shares dipped 0.44% to $21.74.
Apple (AAPL) crept up 0.12% to $443.20. --Written by James Rogers in New York. Follow @jamesjrogers >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV