EMERYVILLE, Calif., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- About the Webinar: The statistics are alarming: Even though we think we're getting enough fruits and veggies, the truth is that less than 10% of Americans actually eat the recommended target of fruit each day, and it is even less for our vegetable intake. In fact, only 2% of kids meet the recommended serving of fruits and veggies a day. So, what can be done to help educate the public and reverse this disturbing trend?
Jamba Juice invites you to join Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist, Tara Gidus, MS, RD, CSSD, LD/N as she shares tips to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into everyone's diet.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- The reasons behind the fruit and veggie deficiency
- The surprising number of fruits and veggies that make up a daily serving
- The most up-to-date nutritional guidelines along with their pros and cons
- Creative ways to get kids eating more fruits and veggies
- What is working with education, media, new MyPlate guidelines and more convenient snacks
- How Jamba Juice is taking a stand in the battle against the fruit and veggie deficit, and turning snack time into a healthier, happy occasion
- Plus, Tara will share solutions--fun, innovative, on-the-go fruit and veggie options
What: Fruit and Veggie Deficit WebinarWhen:
Tuesday, April 2 at
3:00 p.m. ET / 12:00 p.m. PT
http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=93008How: Live over the Internet -- simply log onto our Web site listed above.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts