PADI Announces Pet Diver Certification Course
"Now, with PADI's cutting-edge training, Dexter is no longer relegated to the boat or dockside; he's a legitimate diver," comments Ernie Arellano, whose four-year old Goldendoodle was the first to complete the certification. "Getting certified was the best thing we've ever done, and it truly opens us up to a whole new world!"
To learn more about scuba diving and begin the certification process, please visit www.PADI.com.
About PADI PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is the world's largest recreational diver training organization, with more than 136,000 trained PADI Professionals dedicated to introducing new divers to the thrill of scuba diving and enhancing the skills of experienced divers through its 6,200 dive centers and resorts worldwide. PADI Members issue nearly 1,000,000 certifications worldwide each year, making underwater exploration and adventure accessible to the public while maintaining the highest industry standards for dive training, safety and customer service. For more information, visit www.PADI.com.
Contact: Bridget Evans Formula(619) 234-0345 Evans@formulapr.comSOURCE PADI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV