GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mercantile Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: MBWM) will hold a conference call to discuss first quarter 2013 results on Tuesday, April 16, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Interested parties may access the conference call by dialing 1-877-317-6789; passcode 10026731. The conference call will also be webcast live at www.mercbank.com/investor. An audio archive will be available on the Mercantile website following the call.
About Mercantile Bank Corporation Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Mercantile Bank Corporation is the bank holding company for Mercantile Bank of Michigan. Founded in 1997 to provide banking services to businesses, individuals, and governmental units, the Bank differentiates itself on the basis of service quality and its banking staff expertise. Mercantile has seven full-service banking offices in Grand Rapids, Holland and Lansing, Michigan. Mercantile Bank Corporation's common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "MBWM."
CONTACT: Charles Christmas (CFO)Mercantile Bank Corporation616-726-1202 firstname.lastname@example.orgKaren KellerLambert, Edwards & Associates616-233-0500 email@example.com SOURCE Mercantile Bank Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV