WASHINGTON, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lands' End will contribute to the National Park Foundation, the official charity of America's national parks, to help support the 2013 White House Easter Egg Roll.
The 2013 Easter Egg Roll, which takes place today on the South Lawn of the White House, is focused on promoting health and wellness with the theme, "Be Healthy, Be Active, Be You!" The event will feature live music, sports courts, cooking stations, storytelling and, of course, Easter egg rolling. The activities will encourage children to lead healthy, active lives in support of the First Lady's Let's Move! initiative. In addition, official White House Easter Eggs, sold by NPF, are available at easter.nationalparks.org.
Lands' End, the global family lifestyle brand based in Wisconsin, will help kids "hop to it" at this year's roll by providing 1,000 Easter Totes. The basket-shaped totes come in a variety of spring colors and are embroidered with the official logo of the event for 2013. A new twist on a Lands' End customer favorite, the Easter Tote is made of kid-friendly, durable canvas with plenty of room for goodies. The entire collection is available at landsend.com."We are truly flattered to be a part of such a historic and time-honored tradition that celebrates children and family wellness," said Edgar Huber, CEO and president of Lands' End. "We are proud to provide the limited-edition Lands' End Easter Tote as a memorable keepsake." ABOUT LANDS' END Lands' End® is a classic American lifestyle brand with a passion for quality, legendary service, real value and a simple two-word promise to stand behind everything it sells: Guaranteed. Period.® Lands' End delivers timeless style for Men, Women, Kids and the Home at landsend.com, 1-800-800-5800, the Lands' End Shops at Sears and around the world. Lands' End is a proud member of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV