- American Lung Association – Partnering with 6o health centers that serve high-risk populations to improve asthma care for an estimated 480,000 children.
- KaBOOM! – Building 11 playgrounds to help bring exercise and safe play to more than 12,000 kids each year.
- The CareVan Program – Bringing mobile health care to uninsured kids and families, including 215,000 free immunizations, blood pressure screening and other services.
- LoveisRespect – Helping reduce the growing epidemic of teen dating violence with local outreach and awareness programs that better equip our schools, families and communities.
- Additional highlights of the company's contributions outlined in the 2012 report include:
- Volunteering more than 31,000 hours to support hundreds of local organizations.
- Reducing paper printing by more than 25 percent, saving an estimated 33 Olympic-size swimming pools of water and sparing 2,730 trees.
- Increasing the diversity of our workforce to more than 35 percent.
- Receiving our 12th straight Compliance Best Practice Award.
Health Care Service Corporation And Community Partners Reach Nearly Three Million Kids Through Promising Health And Wellness Initiatives
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.