NEW YORK, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The exotic dancers at Rick's Cabaret/New York City hope they can encourage the arrival of warmer weather by wearing skimpy bikinis and nothing else during a four-day ' Spring Break Party" in the Midtown club. The party goes from 11 am to the following 4 am starting Tuesday, April 2 nd through Saturday, April 6 th at the club, 50 West 33 rd St. between Fifth Avenue and Broadway.
"Spring has been way late in getting to New York this year and we figured we could help things along by stripping down to practically nothing," says Brielle, one of the entertainers at the club that is part of the publicly traded Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. group of upscale gentlemen's clubs (NasdaqGM:RICK).
During the party Rick's Cabaret entertainers will compete on stage in itsy bitsy bikini contests while bartenders mix special drinks designed to get guests in a spring-like mood.Rick's Cabaret New York City has been called the "# 1 strip club" in the city by Playboy.com. And Complex City Guide said recently in naming it one of the top clubs in the country, "Rick's boasts three floors and gets pretty swank after dark. But blue-collar and white-collar rub shoulders there regularly. Everybody's friendly at Rick's. And it ain't hard to tell why that is." About Rick's Cabaret/NYC: Rick's Cabaret/NYC is a part of the publicly traded Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. (NASDAQ:RICK) group of upscale gentlemen's clubs around the country. Rick's Cabaret is located at 50 West 33rd Street across from the Empire State Building and one block from Madison Square Garden. Playboy.com calls Rick's Cabaret/NYC "the #1 strip club in New York City." Open until 4am daily, Rick's Cabaret/NYC has a Zagat-rated steakhouse, VIP lounge, rooftop smoking deck, and three floors of non-stop entertainment. Visit http://www.ricksnewyork.com or call 212-372-0850.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV