ALICE, Texas, April 1, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Forbes Energy Services Ltd. (Nasdaq:FES) today announced financial and operating results for the three months and full fiscal year ended December 31, 2012.
Consolidated revenues for the full year 2012 increased to $472.6 million, compared to $445.8 million for the full year 2011. The 6% increase was primarily driven by a slight increase in overall activity on an annual basis.
Highlights for the quarter ended December 31, 2012:
- Revenues from U.S. Operations decreased 6.4% to $107.0 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to $114.3 million in the third quarter of 2012, and decreased 14.1% from the $124.5 million reported in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Gross profit from U.S. Operations decreased to $21.6 million, or 20.2% of revenues, in the fourth quarter of 2012 compared to $25.8 million, or 22.5% of revenues, in the third quarter of 2012, and $35.0 million, or 28.1% of revenues, in the fourth quarter of 2011.
- GAAP net loss from U.S. Operations attributable to common shares was $4.6 million, or $0.22 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to net loss from U.S. Operations attributable to common shares of $1.5 million or $0.07 per diluted share for the third quarter of 2012, and a net income from U.S. Operations attributable to common shares of $5.2 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA from U.S. Operations* totaled $14.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2012, compared to $19.2 million in the third quarter of 2012, and $29.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV