XIAMEN, China, April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/-- China Xiniya Fashion Limited ("Xiniya" or the "Company" NYSE: XNY), a leading provider of men's business casual apparel in China, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss the Company's financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2012, on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 8 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ( 8 p.m. Beijing time on the same day).
Mr. Qiming Xu, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of China Xiniya Fashion Limited, and Mr. Chee Jiong Ng, Chief Financial Officer, will discuss financial results and take questions following the prepared remarks.
The toll free dial-in details for the live conference call are as follows:
- USA: 1866 978 9970- China: 8008 0361 03- Hong Kong: 3027 5500- International access: +852 3027 5500Participant PIN Code: 448615#A live webcast of the conference call will be available on: http://www.mzcan.com/cancast/us/index.php?id=usXNY_24&version=e A telephone replay of the call will be available 2 hours after the end of the conference through April 10, 2013 at 8 a.m. EDT. The dial-in details for the replay are as follows: - U.S. toll free number: 1866 753 0743- China toll free number: 800 876 5016- Hong Kong toll free number: +852 3027 5520Conference ID: 168218# Safe Harbor Statement This news release contains forward-looking statements. These statements constitute "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "future," "going forward," "intends," "outlook," "plans," "target," "will," and similar statements. Such statements are based on management's current expectations and current market and operating conditions, and relate to events that involve known or unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors, all of which are difficult to predict and many of which are beyond the Company's control, which may cause the Company's actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements. Further information regarding these and other risks, uncertainties, or factors is included in the Company's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required by law.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV