Monitise is 18% owned by Visa (V) and Visa Europe.
The company can be followed on Twitter.
Bottom line: Monitise has the potential for being a disruptive innovator and leader in a very rapidly growing segment of the financial services business.
Unlike my stock of the year, Altisource Asset Management (AAMC), Monitise trades millions of shares a day on the AIM (the London Stock Exchange's equivalent of our Bulletin Board)More to come. At the time of original publication, Kass was long MONI.L and AAMC.
Originally published on Thursday, March 28 at 9:41 a.m. EDT. I am not a buyer of Apple (AAPL) at these levels because I am fearful of the upcoming report and guidance. I have scaled out of most of my long position. At the time of original publication, Kass was long AAPL.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV