'Preview In CHINA 2013,' The Scene For Textile And Fashion Industry
BEIJING, March 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- KOFOTI (Korea Federation of Textile Industry, President, No Hee Chan) will be hosting 'Preview in CHINA' at Beijing New China Int'l Exhibition Center in Beijing from March 26th to 29th for 4 days.
The 4th 'Preview in CHINA 2013' will be co-held with 'CHIC' (China International Clothing & Accessories Fair) to promote the excellence of Korean fashion brands and provide domestic companies with various distribution networks such as department stores, wholesalers, shopping malls and licenses. Since 2010, these two exhibitions have been held together to increase the exposure of Korean Fashion Industry. At this year's fair, there will be 174 booths by 71 companies.
Designer brands and other various brands specializing in casual sportswear, fur, children's clothes and fashion accessories as well as a lot of companies which have a strong interest in going into Chinese market and leaping up on the global stage will participate in this year's 'Preview in CHINA 2013.'
Also, many planned events accompanied with the fair such as 'The Participated Brand's Fashion Show' and 'Korea and China Business Exchange Gathering' with about 200 representatives from Korean companies and Chinese invited buyers are expected to expand the business network between the participating companies and buyers.In addition, major domestic companies will have 1:1 interview with Chinese media to introduce their products, promote the excellence of Korean fashion industry and secure basis for advancing into the Chinese market. 'Preview in China 2013' co-hosted with 'CHIC 2013,' will showcase the excellence of Korean fashion brands and provide chances of entrance to Chinese local markets through various networks of department stores, wholesalers and licenses. → Go to 'Preview In China' Special Page SOURCE KOFOTI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV