WALNUT CREEK, Calif., March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Carlos Gonzales, Retail Sales Representative in Turlock, earned the Verizon Wireless President's Cabinet award, the company's highest honor for sales and customer service.
The honorees and their guests were recognized in a ceremony hosted by Verizon Wireless President and Chief Executive Officer Dan Mead, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Marni Walden, and other wireless industry leaders.
The President's Cabinet represents the top one percent of sales and service professionals across the country for Verizon, the nation's largest wireless company.
"At Verizon Wireless we strive to provide a world class customer experience," said Russ Preite, regional president for Verizon Wireless. "I commend Carlos and all our President's Cabinet winners for their outstanding commitment to exceeding our customers' expectations."About Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless operates the nation's largest 4G LTE network and largest, most reliable 3G network. The company serves 98.2 million retail customers, including 92.5 million retail postpaid customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with more than 73,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia. SOURCE Verizon Wireless
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV