- Level One, which is free to licensed physicians and other healthcare professionals, allows secure point-to-point messaging within the portal, as well as access to the most extensive peer-reviewed Continuing Medical Education (CME) catalog on the Internet with CME programs produced by top medical schools, medical societies, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, and the U.S. Military.
- Level Two, available for a subscription fee of $35.00/month per provider, will expand on Level One services to include secure point-to-multipoint communications, thereby facilitating the ability to create a practice, build a community of peers and referrals, and join or create collaborative workgroups or blogs. Communities can be extended to specialists, general practitioners, hospital departments, imaging centers, labs, insurance companies, clearinghouses or any healthcare facility or individual.
- Level Three, for an additional $35.00/month per provider ( $70.00 total), will also provide a NHIN Direct secure email account, with unlimited use, to enable secure communication outside of the network and between any EHR system, Practice Management System or Hospital Information System, regardless of the format used by the individual end point.
IMedicor To Launch Social HIE Version 3.0 Week Of April 8th
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts