NANUET, N.Y., March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- iMedicor (OTC: VMCI) today said it will introduce its upgraded HIPAA-compliant Social Health Information Exchange (iMedicor SocialHIE) Version 3.0 during the week of April 8, 2013.
Version 3.0 will be iMedicor's first HIE to allow healthcare professionals and facilities to communicate securely with each other whether inside or outside the network. The upgraded product also supports adherence to Meaningful Use -- as defined by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) -- that establishes the standards for the use of electronic health records (EHRs) and allows eligible providers to earn Federal Incentive Funds.
iMedicor SocialHIE 3.0 will offer three levels of participation:
- Level One, which is free to licensed physicians and other healthcare professionals, allows secure point-to-point messaging within the portal, as well as access to the most extensive peer-reviewed Continuing Medical Education (CME) catalog on the Internet with CME programs produced by top medical schools, medical societies, pharmaceutical and medical device companies, and the U.S. Military.
- Level Two, available for a subscription fee of $35.00/month per provider, will expand on Level One services to include secure point-to-multipoint communications, thereby facilitating the ability to create a practice, build a community of peers and referrals, and join or create collaborative workgroups or blogs. Communities can be extended to specialists, general practitioners, hospital departments, imaging centers, labs, insurance companies, clearinghouses or any healthcare facility or individual.
- Level Three, for an additional $35.00/month per provider ( $70.00 total), will also provide a NHIN Direct secure email account, with unlimited use, to enable secure communication outside of the network and between any EHR system, Practice Management System or Hospital Information System, regardless of the format used by the individual end point.
Version 3.0 will also feature a flexible, user-friendly design that functions much like other social media services, and can be easily customized to accommodate the most technically challenged medical or dental practices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV