WALNUT CREEK, Calif., March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Calling, downloading apps and surfing the web on the Verizon Wireless network is now easier and faster for shoppers, diners and employees thanks to a new distributed antenna system (DAS) at San Francisco's Westfield Mall. The site improves wireless coverage throughout the mall located on Market Street.
Since being founded in 2000, Verizon Wireless has invested more than $7.8 billion in its California network. Nationally, the company has invested more than $80 billion over that same period to increase the coverage and capacity of its network, and to add new services.
The network upgrade is part of the company's ongoing investment to keep improving and strengthening the nation's largest and most reliable wireless network.
Verizon Wireless on Twitter
To stay up-to-date on Verizon Wireless news in Northern California, Northern Nevada and Hawai'i, follow @VZWheidi on Twitter at http://twitter.com/VZWheidi.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV