SBA Extends Deadline To April 13 For Hurricane Sandy Survivors In New York
ATLANTA, March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The U. S. Small Business Administration has extended the deadline for Hurricane Sandy survivors in New York to return applications for physical damage to April 13, 2013.
Survivors are encouraged to register with the Federal Emergency Management Agency at 800-621-FEMA (3362), TTY 800-462-7585 and return completed applications to the SBA before the deadline. Homeowners and renters unable to obtain an SBA low-interest disaster loan may be referred to FEMA for grant consideration.
SBA's Customer Service Representatives are available at the recovery centers located throughout the area to provide one-on-one assistance to survivors in completing their applications.Applicants may apply online using the Electronic Loan Application (ELA) via SBA's secure website at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. Additional details on the locations of Recovery Centers and the loan application process can be obtained by calling the SBA Customer Service Center at 800-659-2955 (800-877-8339 for the deaf and hard-of-hearing) or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. The filing deadline to return applications for physical property damage is April 13, 2013. The deadline to return economic injury applications is July 31, 2013 . For more information about the SBA's Disaster Loan Program, visit our website at www.sba.gov. C ontact: Michael Lampton Phone: (404) 331-0333 Email: Michael.Lampton@sba.gov Release Number: 13-418 NY 13365/13366 SOURCE U.S. Small Business Administration
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV