- Fan Voting for Entertainer of the Year and New Artist of the Year – Fans have the power to choose the Academy of Country Music's Entertainer of the Year, powered by the Ram Truck brand, and New Artist of the Year, presented by Kohl's, by logging on to www.VoteACM.com or via text message using a number that will be announced during the telecast. Fans are allowed to vote once per day and can cast their vote for New Artist of the Year through the start of the live broadcast and Entertainer of the Year into the third hour of the show.
- Live Tweets During Broadcast: For the second year in a row, the ACM Awards will curate live tweets from both artists and fans to display on-screen during special parts of the show LIVE on CBS. To be considered for inclusion, fans must tweet using the official ACM Awards hashtag, #ACMs.
- Brad Paisley To Turn ACM Fan Jam Audience Into A Multi-Colored Light Show: Brad Paisley is inviting fans to become a part of his light show at ACM Fan Jam by downloading the Brad Paisley Lightshow app. Using technology from Wham City Lights, the app uses a phone's hardware to flash colors in sync across its screen, bathing spectators in a vibrant and ever-changing glow. Fans attending ACM Fan Jam can activate the app to become a part of the interactive performance. For more information and to download the app, fans can visit http://lights.bradpaisley.com/.
- Check in on GetGlue for a Chance to Win a Trip to the 2014 ACM Awards: Fans may check-in to the "ACM Awards" now throughout the live telecast of the ACM Awards on April 7 th to unlock exclusive stickers at http://getglue.com/tv_shows/acm_awards . By checking in during the ACM Awards telecast , fans are entered to win a trip to the 2014 ACM Awards!
- ACM Social Splash: Fans can visit www.ACMsocialsplash.com for a fully interactive social page to get details about all things social media surrounding the ACM Awards; including downloadable images to use for social platforms, "Flat Blake" and "Flat Luke," and much more!
- Flat Blake and Flat Luke: No matter where fans are located, they can download their own "Flat Blake" and "Flat Luke" via www.ACMsocialsplash.com to photograph themselves and tweet their photos. Flat Blake and Flat Luke can travel with fans on vacation, while grocery shopping, running errands, to school, wherever. The Academy wants to see where they show up! Tag photos on Twitter and Instagram with #FlatBluke and #ACMs. Fans should stay tuned for chances to win with #FlatBluke.
- ACM Awards on Facebook, Twitter and More: Fans can follow the ACM on Twitter and Instagram (@ACMawards) and on Facebook ( www.facebook.com/AcademyofCountryMusic) for behind-the-scenes photos and videos from rehearsals, red carpet arrivals, and all of the events during The Week Vegas Goes Country ®. The Academy will participate in Twitter chats on both Monday April 1 (#CMchat) and Thursday April 4 (#ACMstylechat) during The Week Vegas Goes Country. Fans are encouraged to join the conversation using the official hashtag of the ACM Awards, #ACMs.
- ACM Awards App: The official mobile app of the Academy of Country Music powered by Mobile Roadie is available now for iPhone and Android users. The free app gives fans everything they need to know about the Academy of Country Music and the ACM Awards, including a schedule for all events throughout The Week Vegas Goes Country®, facts about each ACM nominee, an ACM nominee playlist, exclusive videos, and Dr Pepper photocards. Frequent users of the app will have the chance to earn Justin badges. iPhone users can access it via http://bit.ly/GNlAhM and Android users can access it via http://bit.ly/GSc5AF.
- ACM Tempo : The Academy's quarterly professional member magazine is also available for the 200,000 plus ACM A-List members online. A digital flipbook version of the magazine is shared through a private link exclusively with fans who sign up for the FREE A-List.
#ACMs Academy Of Country Music & Dick Clark Productions Announce Fan Engagement Leading Up To The 48th Annual Academy Of Country Music® Awards
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts