A Weight Loss Surgery Center With A Well-Deserved Reputation
LOS ANGELES, March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the years, one weight loss surgery center in Los Angeles has steadily built a solid reputation for both cutting edge technology and personalized patient care. Indeed, chances are you have already heard of Dr. Feiz & Associates, a Beverly Hills center that specializes in advanced bariatric procedures like Lap Band surgery and gastric sleeve surgery.
Dr. Michael Feiz, the founder and lead physician at Dr. Feiz & Associates, has dedicated his career to helping people overcome obesity. While he understands that self-esteem is a big driver for people seeking information about weight loss surgery, he also wants people to know and appreciate that being overweight can be a serious medical issue. Dr. Feiz is in the business of saving lives, pure and simple. If you have a BMI of 40 or higher, or a BMI of 35 and have one or more co-morbidities like hypertension or Type 2 diabetes, you should reach out to Dr. Feiz & Associates for more information about these life-changing procedures. Don't let your concerns about cost be an obstacle to at least learning more about what these surgeries can do for you. The team at Dr. Feiz & Associates can provide you with additional details on Lap Band insurance and other ways to lose weight without losing all your savings.
If you are struggling with obesity, you may be a good candidate for one or more of the procedures offered by Dr. Feiz and his team of talented and experienced medical professionals. That said, you will need to consult with Dr. Feiz before determining the best course of action. Some procedures are more invasive than others, and may not be suitable for people with certain health conditions. Procedures like gastric sleeve and gastric bypass are irreversible, as opposed to the Lap Band, which can be removed to allow the stomach to revert to its normal shape.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV