LRS Serving As Sponsor Of CIO Summit In Newport Beach, CA
SPRINGFIELD, Ill., March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. is among an elite group of sponsors of the CIO Summit in Newport Beach, California, April 8-10. The CIO Summit is an arena for senior level executives to engage with peers, colleagues, vendors, and industry leaders while examining their management objectives in a one-on-one environment with other IT executives and solutions providers.
LRS executives Daron Worth, Director of North American Sales, and Richard Thai, Southwest Sales Manager for LRS, are attending the CIO Summit to meet with key decision makers and discuss their most important strategies and technology demands.
In the current economic climate, CIOs are called upon to operate with an increasingly acute and sensitive approach to all aspects of their business. Thus, it is critical for CIOs to shoulder the burden of identifying and implementing the most cost-effective and productive IT systems and strategies that will create opportunity out of the increasingly rocky landscape.
About LRSLRS is a privately-held U.S. company with corporate headquarters located in Springfield, Illinois, USA. Remote offices are located throughout the United States and in key geographic regions around the world. More than half of the Fortune 500 and Fortune 500 Service companies rely on industry-leading LRS solutions, with products in use in over 30 countries. Industry analyst groups recognize LRS as a global IT leader and Software Magazine consistently ranks LRS as one of the top software companies in the world. For more information about LRS, visit www.VPSX.com.LRS, LRS in the diamond device, and VPSX are registered trademarks of Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV