Maine Jobless Rate Unchanged At 7.3 Percent
AUGUSTA, Maine (AP) â¿¿ The Maine Labor Department says the state's unemployment rate was 7.3 percent in February, unchanged from January and also the same as one year ago.
Maine's rate was lower than the national unemployment rate in February, 7.7 percent, down from 7.9 percent in January and 8.3 percent one year ago.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that 51,700 Maine workers were unemployed in February, down 300 over the year.
Maine's jobless figures and adjusted to reflected seasonal changes in the labor market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV