Centerplate Shifts Hospitality Into High Gear For 500,000 Guests At The New York International Auto Show
NEW YORK, March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Centerplate, America's leading event hospitality partner to the country's top stadiums, entertainment venues and convention centers, will once again be the hospitality partner to the New York International Auto Show. As with every year, Centerplate is back bigger and better than ever for the 2013 NYC Auto Show, with over 50,000 expected attendees each day at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
Centerplate will cater to the Automobile Press with more than 50 individual events over a two-day period. With customized menus such as: grilled teriyaki salmon on coconut rice, scallions, and Thai sesame sauce, and asparagus-wild mushroom tartlets with Chevril cream, guests will surely enjoy the unique experience.
A chef-created menu of exotic flavors joins the classic New York favorites available to hungry attendees, including:
- Wild field greens salad with slow-roasted caramelized onions, fresh marscarpone and shredded Romano cheeses, tossed with olive oil and aged red wine vinegar.
- Farm Fresh Salad with sauteed broccoli rabe, mozzarella, Pat LaFrieda's sweet rope Italian sausage, Romano cheese and olive oil.
- Grilled classics, including Italian sausage and pepper hero, burgers and grilled chicken sandwiches from LaFrieda meats for meat lovers.
- Specialty pizzas including home-made dried fig jam, spring mix greens, tossed with olive oil and balsamic glaze and finished with a topping of thin-sliced Parma prosciutto
"Centerplate is thrilled to help New York put its best foot forward, by offering world-class hospitality at one of the Auto Industry's marquee event," said John Erickson, Centerplate's Regional Vice President responsible for the show. "This year promises the same great atmosphere and chef-created menu options available to satisfy all of our guests. Centerplate is first-class when it comes to delivering incredible hospitality at such a large scale."About Centerplate Centerplate crafts and delivers "Craveable Experiences. Raveable Results." in over 250 prominent entertainment, sports and convention venues across North America – annually serving over 100 million guests. Centerplate has provided event hospitality services to 30 official U.S. Presidential Inaugural Balls, 13 Super Bowls, 21 World Series, the 2010 Winter Olympic Games, and the largest plated dinner in history at the Alpha Kappa Alpha Centennial Celebration. In 2011, the company was named the fastest growing restaurant/ hospitality group in the country by Nation's Restaurant News. Visit the company online at www.centerplate.com SOURCE Centerplate
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV