Grand Opening Of Vertical Gallery With "The Young And The Restless"
CHICAGO, March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Vertical Gallery is proud to announce their grand opening exhibition "The Young And The Restless" curated by Dont Fret. "The Young And The Restless" will feature a diverse body of work from some of Chicago's brightest emerging artists including Hebru Brantley, Tiptoe, Jourdon Gullett, Dont Fret, Left Handed Wave, Justin Markin, Dan Hojnacki, Laura English, Nice One, Clam Nation, Erik Lundquist, Uriel Correa, Courtney Simone De Montfort and Ryan Geiger. Join us for the opening reception on Saturday, April 6, 2013, from 6:00 – 10:00pm. "The Young And The Restless" will be open to the public through April 27.
Vertical Gallery is a new gallery dedicated to urban-contemporary art opening April 6, 2013 in Chicago at 1016 N. Western Avenue in the Ukrainian Village neighborhood. The gallery, founded by Patrick Hull, will focus on work influenced by urban environments, street art and street culture, graffiti, pop culture and illustration. New exhibits highlighting local, national and international artists are planned monthly. The gallery will be open Tuesday – Saturday, 11:00am – 6:00pm.
For more information, visit www.verticalgallery.com.
The Young And The RestlessOpening Reception – Saturday, April 6, 2013, 6:00 – 10:00pmShowing through April 27, 20131016 N. Western Avenue, Chicago, IL 60622SOURCE Vertical Gallery
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV