SoundBite Communications And The Mobile Marketing Association Partner To Present Strategies For Compliant Mobile Campaigns
BEDFORD, Mass., March 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SoundBite Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq:SDBT), a provider of customer experience management solutions, and the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA), will present a webinar on Thursday, April 4, 2013, from 2:00PM to 3:00PM EDT titled, "Maximizing Reach and Minimizing Risk: Compliance in Mobile Marketing." This informative webinar will highlight ways that marketers can harness the power of mobile to strengthen relationships, reward customers, and deliver powerful results while staying compliant.
Increasingly, marketers are shifting budget dollars to mobile marketing – seeking to reap the outstanding ROI that the mobile channel's immediacy and personalization enables. This trend increases the importance of marketers understanding and designing compliance into their mobile efforts. SoundBite is a mobile industry leader – most recently receiving a favorable declaratory ruling on its 2012 FCC petition which provided clarity to the mobile industry on sending confirmatory opt-out text messages.
In this one-hour webinar moderated by Michael Becker, Managing Director, North America, MMA presenters John Tallarico, Vice President of Product Management, Lindsay Woodworth, Director of Marketing and Pre-Sales, and Salman Suhail, Product Manager, Mobile Marketing will share:
- Best practices for designing innovative, successful, and compliant mobile marketing programs
- Keys to building robust opt-in mobile marketing consumer databases
- How to capture, honor, and leverage consumer preferences
- How the 2012 FCC declaratory ruling clarifies text opt-out confirmations
- Case studies from leading organizations using mobile today
CONTACT: IR & Media Contact: Lynn Ricci SoundBite Communications 781-897-2696 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts