March 29, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- Today
, The Cloud Services Company™, announced the release of a Personal Portal for its industry-leading, proprietary OSSmosis cloud services management tool. This innovative solution places call control, conferencing and other features directly in end-users' hands eliminating the need for administrative oversight for day-to-day functions. Unlike traditional out-of-the-box solutions that rely on plug-ins, clients, downloaded applications and other installations, the OSSmosis Personal Portal provides an easy-to-use, web-based interface that runs on PCs, Macs, iPads/tablets and other smart devices and further supports customers' Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategies.
An Inc. 500 company, Evolve IP provides organizations with a unified option for cloud services. Today, tens of thousands of users across the globe depend daily on Evolve IP for cloud services like
, and more.
The new OSSmosis Personal Portal provides web-based access to user features of Evolve IP's IP Phone System / Unified Communications and Call Center products, including:
- Web-based dialing - the ability to dial internal extensions or external numbers directly from the Personal Portal
- Click-to-Dial functionality from Corporate Directories, Call History and Speed Dial lists
- Advanced mobility features, including Simultaneous Ring, Evolved Anywhere, fixed mobile convergence (FMC), and Remote Office
- Unified Messaging controls
- Multiple personal call flow and call handling options, call acceptance and rejection settings
- Voice portal and application password resets
- Call center agent state controls
The portal also puts web-based access and controls to Evolve IP's audio conferencing product directly into the hands of users - eliminating the need for corporate or vendor involvement - including:
- Conference bridge settings and controls
- Creation and management of multiple conference options
- Access to conference recordings
"Evolve IP's new proprietary OSSmosis Personal Portal provides end-users with access to the features and conferencing control they need on the device of their choice," says
, Chief Technology Officer, Evolve IP. "With companies rapidly implementing 'Bring Your Own Device' (BYOD) strategies the days of plug-in solutions are dwindling. Our web-based, OS agnostic solution enables technology to be accessed the way users want and we are thrilled to help our customers be more self-sufficient and productive."
For more information about Evolve IP's suite of cloud services, visit
or call 610.964.8000. For more discussion about how cloud services can improve business, visit
ABOUT EVOLVE IP
Evolve IP is The Cloud Services Company™. Designed from the beginning to provide organizations with a unified option for cloud services, Evolve IP enables decision-makers to migrate all or select IT technologies to its award-winning cloud platform. Evolve IP's combination of security, stability, scalability, and lower total cost of ownership is fundamentally superior to outdated legacy systems and other cloud offerings. Today, tens of thousands of customers across the globe depend daily on Evolve IP for cloud services like virtual servers, virtual desktops, disaster recovery, unified communications, contact centers, and more. Visit
SOURCE Evolve IP