IGS Improves Performance Of Selective Catalytic Reduction Systems (SCR), Reducing Emissions And Maintenance Costs At St. Johns River Power Park And Other Major Energy Suppliers/vendors
IGS has over 20 years experiencing solving customer problems of high temperature erosion and corrosion. NoNOx products benefit from IGS in-house metallurgical, engineering, and on-site experience and know-how. No comparable system outlasts NoNOx.
The IGS Technology Center continues to perform research related to the analysis of physical particle format across different SCR installations. By screening sample sections of these materials, IGS is able to optimize filtration materials and design parameters necessary to achieve a suitable acceptance-rejection characteristic with minimal plugging.
Integrated Global Services
Sarah Wasilewski, 804-794-1646 x10
SOURCE Integrated Global Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV