Training Magazine Announces The Winners Of Its 2013 Emerging Training Leaders Awards
MINNEAPOLIS, March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Training magazine named the winners of its 2013 Emerging Training Leaders awards, recognizing 25 training professionals who have been in the industry for two to 10 years and have demonstrated exceptional leadership skills, business savvy, and training instincts. These executives will be profiled in the May/ June 2013 issue of Training magazine and online at www.trainingmag.com, and they will be honored at an awards ceremony in February 2014 at the Training 2014 Conference & Expo, San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA.
The Emerging Training Leaders awards program replaced the five-year-old Top Young Trainers awards program. All Emerging Training Leader candidates had to be nominated by co-workers or industry peers. Training Editorial Advisory Board members and the editor-in-chief judged the nearly 80 nominations and chose the winners.
Click here to see the list of 2013 Emerging Training Leaders.
About Training magazineTraining is a 49-year-old professional development magazine written for training, human resources and business management professionals in all industries that advocate training and workforce development as a business tool. Training also produces world-class conferences, expositions, and digital products that focus on job-related, employer-sponsored training and education in the working world. Training is published by Lakewood Media Group. CONTACT: Kris Stokes email@example.com SOURCE Training magazine
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV