BEIJING, March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ – Tri-Tech Holding Inc. (Nasdaq: TRIT), which provides turn-key water resources management, water and wastewater treatment, industrial safety and pollution control solutions, announced today that the company plans to release its financial results for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 on April 1, 2013.
The management will host a conference call at 9:00 AM Eastern Time on April 2, 2013 (9:00 PM Beijing / Hong Kong Time on April 2, 2013) to review the company's financial results and to respond to investors' questions.
To participate, call U.S. toll free number (877) 941-2068 approximately 10 minutes before the call. International callers, please dial 1 (480) 629-9712. The conference ID number is 4609352. A live and archived webcast of the call will be available at http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=103960. An MP3 file will be available one hour after the call and will be archived for 90 days at www.tri-tech.cn/ir .About Tri-Tech Holding Inc. Tri-Tech is an innovative provider of consulting, engineering, procurement, construction and technical services. The Company supports government, state owned entities and commercial clients by providing efficiency oriented solutions focused on treatment of water and waste water, management of water resources and water-efficient irrigation, as well as industrial emission and safety controls. With software copyrights, product patents, and capable employees in China, the U.S. and India, Tri-Tech's capabilities span the cycle of innovation. Please visit www.tri-tech.cn for more information. An online investor kit including a company profile, presentations, press releases, current price quotes, stock charts and other valuable information for investors is available at www.tri-tech.cn/ir. To subscribe to future releases via e-mail alert, visit www.tri-tech.cn/ir/info/request.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV