AVID Technical Resources Recognized As One Of Massachusetts' Largest Temporary Placement Firms For The Sixth Straight Year
BOSTON, March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Boston Business Journal has named AVID Technical Resources as one of the region's largest Temporary Placement Firms in the Massachusetts area for the sixth straight year.
AVID Technical Resources ( www.avidtr.com) is a leading contract and permanent IT recruiting company. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, AVID specializes in placing contractors with an applications development or infrastructure support background. AVID works with a wide client base ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies that stretch across numerous vertical markets (including Finance, Government, Healthcare, Energy, and Higher Education).
"We're honored to be recognized as one of the area's largest contract staffing agencies," said Principal Owner, Brian Tomasello. "Every award we receive reflects our hard work and dedication." AVID Technical Resources recently posted the company's ninth consecutive year of growth. It has garnered numerous awards and recognition in Forbes Magazine, a spot on Inc. Magazine's List of America's Fastest Growing Private Companies, and the 2012 Boston Award in the Employment Agencies category by the U.S. Commerce Association.
In the ten years since its inception, AVID Technical Resources has expanded its reach from local to national, with offices in Marlboro, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York, Phoenix, Los Angeles and San Diego. The company plans to expand into Chicago, DC and North Carolina in late 2013 and early 2014.SOURCE AVID Technical Resources
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV