Whistleblower Law Collaborative Marks False Claims Act Milestones
Mr. Thomas and Ms. Durrell also take this occasion to express their appreciation for the outstanding contributions to their practices from Melissa T. McCloskey, the Whistleblower Law Collaborative's administrator and paralegal. Ms. McCloskey has worked with both attorneys since the beginning of their collaboration, and her work has been vital.
Mr. Thomas and Ms. Durrell look forward to many more years of the Whistleblower Law Collaborative helping courageous whistleblowers bring cases forward. Be sure to check out the Whistleblower Law Collaborative' s website at www.whistleblowerlawcollaborative.com and the blog at www.bostonwhistleblowerlawyerblog.com and follow them on Twitter @ThomasDurrell.
Bob Thomas (617) 371-1072 Emailor Suzanne Durrell (617) 333-9681 Email This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Whistleblower Law Collaborative
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV