Seyie Design Principal Lays Out The Five Key Elements For Successful Interior Branding
LOS ANGELES, March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Interior Branding is a tool to communicate the essence of your company's brand identity through the design of its physical environment. Successful companies like Apple, Chanel and Louis Vuitton use it as a business strategy to enhance their brand image, gain client loyalty and, ultimately, higher profits.
"Good design is no longer considered an elitist idea, but rather is now an integral part of a sound business strategy," says Seyie Putsure of Seyie Design, "and Interior Branding is an important aspect of achieving business success."According to Seyie, the five key elements of a well-branded interior include: 1. Reinforcement of Visual Identity – Using your company's logo, a trademark design element or color throughout as an interior detail. 2. Creating an Interior Synonymous with Your Product or Brand – Reflecting your company's core personality in your interior environment, which encompasses both aesthetic and ambiance.
3. Consistent Visual Language – If your company has a presence in more than one physical environment, your design aesthetic should always be consistent, but not necessarily identical. This may include multiple locations, or different types of spaces such as a freestanding boutique or spa, a shop-in-shop, or product counter inside a department store.
4. Creating a Special Experience – When clients walks into your spa, retail boutique or office, you want them to have a memorable experience, as well as transact business. You can achieve that by developing distinct areas where you can entertain and educate them about your products, or by creating inviting residential-style environments where they would want to linger.
5. Engaging the Senses – Paying careful attention to how your clients connect with your business through their various senses - hearing, touch, sight, smell and taste. Make sure the connections are interesting and consistent with your brand identity. Seyie Putsure has over ten years of experience in high fashion and interior design. She began her career as an executive with Chanel and Dolce & Gabbana in New York City. She founded Seyie Design to bring fashion, function and interior branding to residences and beauty, fashion and lifestyle clients. For more information, log on to www.seyiedesign.com or for interviews please contact email. Contact: Seyie PutsureSeyie Design 323.630.1841 Email
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts