SeniorMarketing.com's Kevin Williams Cites Lack Of Segmentation As Tragic Flaw In Many Senior Living Communities' Advertising Strategies
Williams adds: "Marketing must focus on the potential resident, not the community itself. Seniors and their caregivers, often adult children, are of course more interested in themselves. When advertising doesn't make that connection, it falls flat."
SeniorMarketing.com follows a three-step plan for increasing cash flow for senior living communities and senior care agencies. First, the company works diligently to increase occupancy rates. Next, the focus shifts to increasing the lifetime value of each customer. Lastly, SeniorMarketing.com identifies ways to improve marketing efficiency. It's the efficiency aspect where market segmentation becomes so important. In a densely packed market of senior living communities, assisted living facilities, home health agencies and so on, identifying the correct target market is critical.
Baltimore-based SeniorMarketing.com was created with twin goals in mind. First, the company helps connect caregivers and seniors with local, affordable care options. Second, the company provides senior living communities with the marketing expertise to increase their bottom line and offer more services to more people.http://seniormarketing.com Contact: Kevin M. Williams, PresidentSeniorMarketing.com5022 Campbell Blvd., Suite N-3 Baltimore, MD 21236Phone: 1-888-523-3311 Email This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE SeniorMarketing.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV