- The most real-time data; the app updates information automatically.
- Free flight status updates (competitors tend to require premium upgrades to access this feature).
- Itinerary sharing via email and SMS.
- Login-free itinerary access using email and itinerary number.
- One-touch access to Expedia customer service.
- Itinerary information for all bookings made on desktop or mobile. Namely:
- Flights. Mobile Itineraries displays confirmation code, airline, flight number, travel dates and times, gate information and flight status. Additionally, it provides a flights map showing pins for departure and arrival, as well as potential layover airports and paths between them. The app also shows airport terminal maps for over 200 major airports worldwide.
- Hotels. The Hotel Page shows hotel address, contact information and a map of where hotel is located.
- Car Rentals. Provides confirmation code, car rental company, phone number for national 800 number, local phone number and the pickup and drop-off date and time.
- Cruise. See the day your cruise starts, then tap your cruise to open up your full cruise itinerary on the web.
- Destination Services. Shows the valid start date for each activity, the date the activity expires, the number and name(s) of guests and a link to redeem vouchers, which provides barcodes for the activity.
Expedia Adds Beautiful, Simple Itinerary With Live Data To Award-Winning Booking App
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.