2013 Hollywood Film Awards Sets Pace For Awards Race
HOLLYWOOD, Calif., March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For a 17th consecutive year, the Hollywood Film Awards® continues its mandate of celebrating Hollywood cinema and recognizing excellence in Hollywood, both in-front and behind the camera. This year the Hollywood Film Awards® Gala ceremony takes place on October 21, 2013, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, in Beverly Hills.
In the last 10 years, a total of 96 Oscar nominations and 34 Oscars were given to the honorees of the Hollywood Film Awards®.
The " Los Angeles Times" recognized the Hollywood Film Awards® Gala Ceremony as a "pre-Oscar showcase," and the " New York Times," called it the "first mandatory stop in the awards season."
"We are very excited to be having our seventeenth annual Hollywood Film Awards® Gala ceremony on October 21. Last year's event was one of the best yet, with our presenters and honorees including Richard Gere, Bradley Cooper, Marion Cotillard, Robert De Niro, Amy Adams, Ben Affleck, Bryan Cranston, John Goodman, John Hawkes, Jeffrey Katzenberg, David O. Russell, Dustin Hoffman, Quentin Tarantino, Quvenzhane Wallis, Chris Evans, Tom Ford, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, John Hillcoat, Helen Hunt, Melissa Leo, Ray Liotta, Christopher Nolan, Edward Norton, Eric Roth, Susan Sarandon, Amanda Seyfried, Adam Shankman, Kerry Washington, Samantha Barks, Bella Heathcote, Tom Holland, John Magaro, Ezra Miller, and Kelly Reilly among many others," Hollywood Film Awards founder, Carlos de Abreu, announced.The first-ever Hollywood Film Awards® Gala ceremony took place in October 1997 in the historic Blossom Room at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel, in Hollywood. Kirk Douglas took home the inaugural "Hollywood Career Achievement Award." The criteria for the recipients are based on their body of work and/or one or more films that are to be released within the calendar year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV