SAN FRANCISCO, March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced that the following salesforce.com executives will participate in these upcoming investor events:
- Wednesday, April 3, 2013: Graham Smith, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a Goldman Sachs hosted meeting at 4:00am (PDT) / 12:00pm (BST) in London, UK.
- Wednesday, April 3, 2013: Parker Harris, Co-Founder, will present at the Wells Fargo Securities Tech Transformation Conference at 8:30am (PDT) / 11:30am (EDT) in San Francisco, CA.
Audiocasts of each of the presentations will be available on salesforce.com's website at www.salesforce.com/investor.
About salesforce.com Founded in 1999, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Salesforce.com's social and mobile cloud technologies enable companies to transform into customer companies by connecting with their customers, employees, partners and products in entirely new ways. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's apps and platform revolutionize the way companies sell, service, market and innovate.
- Grow your business with the #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Deliver amazing customer service with the #1 service app, Salesforce Service Cloud
- Listen, engage, advertise and measure social marketing with the #1 social marketing app, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build and deliver social and mobile apps with the Salesforce Platform, and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange