Air China To Upgrade Its Beijing - London Service In May
BEIJING, March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Starting May 15, Air China will upgrade the airliner on its London ( Heathrow) service CA937/8 to B777-300ER, a type quite popular with business travelers, and the daily flights will be offered on the market. The move is intended to improve service quality and create more pleasant customer experiences. The outbound flight departs at 14:10 Beijing time and the return flight departs at 20:25 local time.
B777-300ER is currently China's most state-of-the-art, comfortable and luxurious twin-engine long-haul aircraft. It offers lie-flat seats in its First Class and Business Class and personal power outlet and AVOD in all classes of service, keeping passengers entertained for the duration of a long flight. As a great aircraft operated on the Beijing- London route, B777-300ER will tremendously enhance the experiences of travelers.
About Air ChinaAir China is China's only national flag carrier and a Star Alliance member carrier. In addition to commercial operations, it also provides special flight services for the country's state leaders on official visit to other countries. By a fleet of 432 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, including those operated by the entities we have a majority stake in, we run over 280 routes in 30 countries and regions. Thanks to our admission to the Star Alliance, our route network is able to place 1356 destinations in 193 countries within our reach. PhoenixMiles, our customer loyalty program, now boasts over 25million members. For more information, please visit our website www.airchina.com. SOURCE Air China
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV