Air China To Increase Its Beijing-Stockholm Service To Daily
BEIJING, March 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Air China will increase its Beijing- Stockholm service CA911/2 from 5 weekly flights to daily starting June 1, and operate the route with A330-300. The outbound flight departs at 13:50 Beijing time, and the return flight at 19:10 local time.
With its optimal cabin interior, A330-300 guarantees travelers a more comfortable space. The Business Class is outfitted with adjustable lie-flat seats. Passengers in the Premium Economy Class can have legroom that is 120% of that in the Standard Economy Class and collect 110% of the mileage applicable to Standard Economy Class. The type offers AVOD in all classes of service, keeping passengers entertained for the duration of the flight.
About Air China
Air China is China's only national flag carrier and a Star Alliance member carrier. In addition to commercial operations, it also provides special flight services for the country's state leaders on official visit to other countries.
SOURCE Air China
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV