OUYA Video Game Console Lands For Your TV On June 4
OUYA is now shipping to early backers as part of a preview program. Starting June 4, OUYA will be available for purchase in the United States, Canada, and the UK through retailers Amazon, Best Buy, GAME, GameStop, Target, and the store on OUYA.tv for $99.99. Extra controllers will retail for $49.99. Consumers can pre-order OUYA today at any of these retailers.
About OUYAOUYA was created in 2012 by Julie Uhrman, a video game industry veteran who saw an opportunity to open up the last closed game platform — the TV. Uhrman and an initial team of game developers and advisors brought the concept to life, with the help of Yves Behar. OUYA is a new kind of game console that is $99.99, and where all games are free to try. OUYA will ship to early backers on March 28, 2013, followed by a full retail launch in June, and available at Amazon, Best Buy, GAME, GameStop and Target. For more information, please visit www.ouya.tv or follow @playouya.
All names and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.OUYA logos and other media assets available at: http://bit.ly/OUYAPRESS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV