LELO Files A Lawsuit Against Standard Innovation Corporation For Patent Infringement
STOCKHOLM and SAN JOSE, Calif., March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LELO has announced today that it has filed a lawsuit in Federal Court in the Northern District of California against Standard Innovation Corporation and its U.S. affiliate, known for its "We-Vibe" products, for infringement of LELO's intellectual property rights.
LELO is seeking a court order to stop further infringement and sales of "We-Vibe" products that infringe on LELO's patent, and for unspecified damages due to sales of the infringing We-Vibe products.
LELO has confirmed that Standard Innovation Corporation's infringement has been ongoing and that it will hold Standard Innovation Corporation and all involved infringers accountable for past, present and future damages.
LELO is considering naming as defendants in the case any infringing third parties involved in the sale, offer for sale, or importation of infringing We-Vibe products in the United States.LELO will also protect its intellectual property rights worldwide and will consider filing suits against any parties involved in infringing its intellectual property anywhere in the world where it holds or will hold rights. Distributors and Retailers worldwide seeking more extensive advice on how to proceed at this time are advised to contact email@example.com. LELO is the world's leading designer brand for intimate lifestyle products. On launching in 2003, LELO transformed the look, feel and function of how personal massagers were perceived, and now applies the same commitment to quality and innovation through luxurious bedroom accessories, massage oils, soy massage candles and a premium line of silk intimate apparel. LELOi AB is the Swedish company behind LELO, and also holds the PicoBong brand under the LELO group, where offices extend from Stockholm to San Jose, from Sydney to Shanghai. SOURCE LELO
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV