- CSN's consolidated net revenue reached the record amount of R$16.9 billion in 2012, fueled by the record net revenue of R$4.6 billion in 4Q12;
- Steel net revenue reached the record amount of R$10.8 billion in 2012, due to the record steel sales volume of 5.8 million tonnes, in which, domestic sales stood out;
- In 2012, working capital declined by R$806 million, chiefly due to improved payment and inventory management, which reduced the cash conversion cycle by 34 days;
- CSN's investments in fixed assets totaled R$3.1 billion in 2012;
- CSN ended the year with R$14.4 billion in cash and cash equivalents.
CSN Reaches Record Net Revenues Of R$16.9 Billion In 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.