SAO PAULO, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CSN – Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (BM&FBOVESPA: CSNA3) (NYSE: SID) announces its results for the 4Q12 and 2012:
- CSN's consolidated net revenue reached the record amount of R$16.9 billion in 2012, fueled by the record net revenue of R$4.6 billion in 4Q12;
- Steel net revenue reached the record amount of R$10.8 billion in 2012, due to the record steel sales volume of 5.8 million tonnes, in which, domestic sales stood out;
- In 2012, working capital declined by R$806 million, chiefly due to improved payment and inventory management, which reduced the cash conversion cycle by 34 days;
- CSN's investments in fixed assets totaled R$3.1 billion in 2012;
- CSN ended the year with R$14.4 billion in cash and cash equivalents.
The full Earnings Release is available on CSN's IR website at www.csn.com.br/ir.
CSN will be hosting conference call about its 4Q12 and 2012 Earnings on MONDAY, April 1 st, 2013, at 09:00 a.m. (US ET) in Portuguese with simultaneous translation into English. Connection details may be obtained on the Company's IR website.
Investor Relations David Salama Investor Relations Executive Officer Phone: +55 11 3049-7588 email@example.comSOURCE CSN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV