Statement From OPSEC ALLIANCE PARTNERS' Charles Segars Regarding The Des Moines Register's School Safety Interactive Map Debacle.
LOS ANGELES, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- "It is difficult to understand why the Des Moines Register would publish an interactive map that identifies names and locations of schools in which our children are most vulnerable to potential attack. However, we must find in their lapse of good judgment, and in our anger, a positive dialogue. Use this national outrage to recognize that each of us is responsible for securing ourselves, our loved ones and our communities. We cannot rely on journalists to 'discover' that security and safety is lacking for our children. We must rely on ourselves. Ask your teacher, your principal, your school superintendent and your community leaders how safe they believe their school is. Go look for yourself and unite with other parents to effectuate the proper changes. Neither the schools nor the journalists are the enemy. Assumption and relying on someone else to ask the tough questions is."
Charles Segars is a safety and security expert with OPSEC ALLIANCE PARTNERS, a leading edge, global security firm specializing in securing at-risk people, places and events. www.opsecalliancepartners.com
SOURCE OPSEC ALLIANCE PARTNERS
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV