LOS ANGELES, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hub Network, the fastest growing children's cable network, has optioned the rights to a new series, "KISS Hello Kitty" (working title), based on the highly successful KISS x Hello Kitty line of products from Sanrio, maker of Hello Kitty, a pop icon since 1974.
KISS, an iconic rock band known for its creative merchandising, and Hello Kitty, one of the most unique and popular lifestyle brands, came together in 2010 for an unexpected collaboration — KISS x Hello Kitty. This global collection of hugely desirable co-branded products connects KISS and Hello Kitty followers all over the world with hundreds of licensed items across all categories, including apparel, toys, electronics, stationery, and back to school merchandise, among others.The Hub's new series, "KISS Hello Kitty" (working title), will feature the four KISS x Hello Kitty characters living their rock 'n' roll dreams and bringing pink anarchy to every situation they are in. The all-new animated series is in the initial stages of development with Mr. Simmons slated to be one of the executive producers. The series will be produced by KISS Catalogue Ltd. and Sanrio. "We are thrilled to have these two seminal brands, KISS and Hello Kitty, on The Hub," said Margaret Loesch, President & CEO of The Hub. "Fans of The Hub know we are a distinct brand dedicated to providing clever, imaginative, and cool shows that families can watch together. The tone and style of the 'KISS Hello Kitty' TV show is a perfect fit for our network." "The Hub Network is the perfect home for the TV show, 'KISS Hello Kitty,'" said Mr. Simmons. "We are incredibly excited about this opportunity and want to make all our millions of fans worldwide proud of a show they can watch with the whole family."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV